Thursday, July 15, 2010

Time To Blog!

Sooo its been a while! For anyone who cares, yes, the construction is STILL going on. But the good news is I'm learning to sleep through it! There are days when its so bad that it shakes my house and that wakes me up, but for the most part I'm actually sleeping past 7 AM again!


So that last few weeks have seriously been a blur! July 1 I was super sad cuz we didnt get to go to Canada. But it was ok cuz my family came down the next day and stayed till the 7! It was so fun! We watched the sweet fireworks from the best spot ever by the river...we went to Mesa Falls, we went quading at the cabin! All of which were fun times! After they left me and Tyson have been working like crazy trying to finish up the semester so that we can enjoy the 7 week break! I have to take one huge test and I'm officially done...and Tyson has a couple to take and then he is officially done. Anyways...boring post....so here's some pictures of our fun 4th of July weekend!



The group waiting for the fire works! We seriously waited there ALL day...but it was totally worth it!



Mesa Falls!! I couldn't tell you who is in that picture. But it is some people in my family!




My wonderful familia!




So cute :)




Our sweet ride!


Biggest splash contest?


My amazing husband!


They really did have fun! even though their faces look like this in almost every picture!


The Horse Riders!







1 comment:

  1. Awww sadness. I miss you and your family... our family. It's nice they all came down for the visit. I hope we can all get together again soon, Grandmas birthday was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete