Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Seriously my life is SOOOO frustrating right now!! So ever since I started working nights my sleep schedule is MESSED up! I never can sleep when I want to and am so tired when I want to be awake. This is me

.

Seriously I look tired eh? And Linda...yes. This is my red robe. And yes I still rock it.

So there you have it. This is what Mandi looks like at 2 in the morning when she has had 4 hours of sleep in the last 38 hours. Scary I know.

I blame Tyson. He wouldnt let me turn the fan on tonight in our room cuz he was freezing. Which means I was sweating to death with no blankets while he has no fan and is LITERALLY shivering to death under 4 huge blankets. And while I lay there awake tossing and turning, he has the nerve to snore. I wanted to smash him. Seriously at least sleep quietly.

On a happy note...we started re-siding our house today!! It is going to make it look SOO much better!! I will have to post some pictures when it is done. But first I have to find my camera. And then my battery charger for that camera.

Anyways...I'm going to find our bottle of benadryl and knock myself out for the night....

No comments:

Post a Comment