Thursday, April 5, 2012

13 weeks!

How far along? 13 weeks!
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep? Having some issues...I usually fall asleep super easy ever since I got pregnant, but I am having trouble staying asleep...I'm usually wide awake every morning around 6:30 lately, which is WEIRD for me...and sucks when I have to work nights! haha but I can usually have a nap so I wont complain too much...My other issue is I am having the most bizarre and messed up dreams since I got pregnant! Seriously woke up sobbing for the first time in my life the other day! Freaked Tyson out! haha but what can you do, right??
Miss anything? Not feeling nauseated! Seriously, what is that like?! And...ice cream...I can not eat the stuff...Seriously DQ blizzards used to be my favorite thing ever...but they just make me puke these days... :(
Movement? nope
Food Cravings? Depends on the day for me...Usually I want something so bad, then I eat it for like 3 days, then I never want to eat it again. Probably the most consistent thing has been potatoes! Good thing I live in Idaho! haha
Gender? Mandi thinks boy...Tyson thinks boy. haha...we will definitally be finding out as soon as possible...we are both WAY to impatient to wait the whole 9 months!!
Labor signs? nope
Symptoms? Constant nausea! I wont complain though...2 weeks ago I couldnt make it 2 hours without puking, and now I usually only throw up once in the morning when I first get up, and sometimes at night if I get overtired! Seriously compared to then, I feel AMAZING! But I am hoping that soon I can go through the day without feeling nauseated at all! Or even without puking at all!! Other than that...I've been pretty lucky...nothing too extreme...But I think I'm starting to get heart burn sometime? I've never had it so I don't know...haha
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody? I would tell you I have been completely happy always...But that would be a lie. I have been MOODY! haha but you try throwing up all day every day and then never being grumpy! This has actually improved a ton too the last week and a half now that I'm starting to feel a bit better!! haha but Tyson did tell me once after one of my "episodes" that he missed not prego Mandi! haha After that I have tried a lot harder to control my hormones :) Today, Im happy!
Looking forward to? Finding out what we are having...even though that is forever away still...And looking pregnant, and not fat. I'm getting into the awkward stage that nothing I own fits right and anyone who doesnt know I'm pregnant probably is thinking I'm just letting myself go...sigh...

Anyways...there it is! We are having a baby! YA! haha We are so unbelievably excited it is ridiculous! Other than that life is pretty much been the same old for us! Tyson is finishing up this semester of school and I am just working!

2 comments:

  1. I know I texted you and told you this already but I am so excited for you! Congratulations again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mandi!!!! So exciting everyone is having babies.

    ReplyDelete