Monday, August 16, 2010

Car problems!?!

Yup. Bad start to my day. I went to go drop off my resume at a doctor's office this morning and that all went good until I got back to my car and couldn't turn the key to make my car start! It seriously will not turn. I tried everything, and sat there looking like an idiot for half an hour! I tried wiggling my steering wheel, smashing the dashboard with my fist, rocking the car back and forth...seriously I looked retarded. Nothing worked, and not one person stopped and asked if I was having a problem!! And there were a LOT of people that walked by and stared at me! I'm sure wondering what my issue was. Anyways. It made me grumpy. I ended up having to call Tyson's aunt and have her come get me and take me home, and leave my car parked there. So now I am car less, and Tyson is gunna be working till like mid-night tonight. And if Tyson gets in and starts it first try I might scream. Cuz that is always what happens, and then I feel retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment