Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Missionaries and Roadtrips etc.

So we just got back from an awesome weekend home! We JUST went to Canada 2 weeks ago, and were there for 2 weeks, I know, but Jared's farewell was last Sunday and we really wanted to be there so we just decided to go again! And I'm very happy we did!
I seriously have the most amazing little brother's in the WHOLE world. No point in arguing with me, because I do. And I know that we fight and I complain about them a ton, but when its all said and done I love them more than anything.
I'm just so proud of Jared for choosing to go on a mission! He has seriously always been so mature about his life, and he's such a good example to me! He is such a hard worker and has such a strong testimony and I know he is going to be an amazing missionary!
Jared is 2 and a half years younger than me. For as long as I can remember we have been great friends. He was the one I always went to when I had problems and we could talk about them. I'm not saying that our relationship was always peachy...cuz I'll be completely honest we fought a lot. But I think that's part of what makes us so close is that neither of us are afraid to tell the other what we are really thinking. And were both so competitive that neither of us could be wrong!
Anyways...He is great. I seriously love him do death and I'm going to miss the crap out of him for the next two years. But I also know there is no where else I'd rather have him be for the next little while!
Another good thing about my weekend? I GOT A JOB! YA!!! Now I can FINALLY be a real nurse and make some money and stop sitting around all day and being fat and lazy! What a good weekend I had!

1 comment: