Sunday, October 3, 2010

Disaster week!!

ok. Anyone who knows me well knows that I have 2 main loves in my life (besides Tyson of course). They are:


and

Yup. That's right. Popcorn and rice. They are seriously my two staples. Even looking at these pictures is giving me the craving. And so naturally I would consider the events that happened this week a disaster. First...Thursday night I came home from work STARVING. So I filled up my rice cooker and turned it on and went and showered. I got out of the shower, got dressed, went to check on my rice...and nothing had happened. And there were no lights on it! So I plugged it into 3 different outlets...still no lights. Disaster right?
But at least I still had my popcorn! So tonight, me and Tyson are getting ready to start our traditional Sunday night of watching Amazing Race and eating popcorn...and I fill up my popcorn popper and turn it on...and nothing. after about 5 minutes of it doing its thing I got about 5 kernals! I want to cry!
Good thing its almost my birthday, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment